Example – If you have a Samsung phone, you can use Smart Switch software to backup your phone. Here, we’ll use the Script Manager app to make a backup on Android. Here, we’ll use the On Android zip file to make a backup. Download the file given below and transfer it to a separate folder on your phone and remember the location. The biggest obstacle to using a ROM to revert to stock is that you’re relying on someone else to create the ROM for you. If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem.
Make sure all the boxes are checked and swipe the bar to restore. If you ever need to restore from a previous backup, it’s simple. Boot back into https://sipaga.co/revitalize-your-zte-z730-with-a-firmware-flash/ TWRP, and tap the “Restore” button on the home screen. Installing a new ROM will give a new life to old smartphone. Yes, I had used TWRP recovery on my Galaxy S8 when I wanted to replace the stock ROM, which runs very slowly. Now, its time to learn how you can restore that backup if you messed up everything. If you are able to take TWRP backup via ADB, then obviously you can also restore it back directly via ADB.
You can get AnyDroid to back up and manage Android data with ease. Any photos or videos you have automatically start backing up. You can check the status of your online backup by tapping your profile icon in the upper-right corner.
To avoid any confusion go with the fastboot method and if there is any error then go with the other to root the Android device without TWRP. First, you need to extract the stock boot.img file, this is a bit complex as you cannot simply extract the firmware and get the required partition files. The reason is that OEM packs ROM’s IMG files inside an encrypted package. Like OnePlus has such files inside payload.bin, Realme, Oppo has theirs inside OZIP format, and many more. In summary, We can root an Android device in two ways; one uses a custom recovery like TWRP while the other is without the use of any recovery at all.
- It can also serve as the nuclear option if you’ve bricked your device and no other methods to fix it are working.
- Before we proceed to flash stock firmware using Recovery, there are some preparation steps to follow to make sure the flashing process completes smoothly.
- With DroidKit, you can flash and reinstall Android OS with no complicated operations.
- We extensively tested Swift Backup and highly recommend it for offline and cloud-based solutions.
- After meeting all the requirements, follow these steps to perform Android full backup using Android SDK tool.
- Go here [HERE] and download stock RUU for your CID (under stock RUU exe section).
What’s more, TWRP will be a great help if there was something wrong inside the device. The HTC U11 was launched this year with a powerful hardware and the flashing HTC Sense software. It offers a 5.5-inches super LCD5 display, a Snapdragon 835 chipset, USB Type-C, front-mounted fingerprint sensor and more.